Policies > Parents / Guardian Code of Conduct
Parents / Guardians Code of Conduct
- Respect the rules and procedures set down in Hockey
- Ensure your child is at training and games on time
- Be supportive of all the players on the team
- Refrain from criticising the opposing team
- Encourage your child to be a team player
- Give positive feedback
- Encourage your child to have fun rather than putting all the importance on winning
- Respect the officials
- Respect the role of the coach and please refrain from coaching your child during games.
- Respect the officials and their authority during sessions and events within the club and under the auspices of Hockey Ireland.
- Never demonstrate threatening or abusive behaviour or use foul language.